Championing Street Smarts for Healthy Living
— passionate about helping you become the work of art you were created to be —
" . . . Emily is now a scholar in this field of health transformations . . .“
Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
Board Certified Family Physician specializing in Nutritional Medicine
Six times NY Times Best Selling Author
As a result of what Emily has learned in the School of Hard Knocks — combined with four years of working as a blogger and speaker for Joel Fuhrman, M.D. — she combines practical, no nonsense tips with easy to understand science to help anyone escape the powerful grip of food addiction.
Emily is an alum of the Nutritarian Education Institute where she completed the certificate programs in Basic Nutrition and The Science of the Nutritarian Diet.
She also has reared five children in the Midwest, so she understands the challenges of making healthy choices in the midst of a culture bent on eating disease-promoting and addictive foods.
Additionally, as a result of experiencing the death of one of her children by suicide, she knows firsthand the impact of trauma and grief on addiction recovery.
"Today, I speak because I wholeheartedly wish there had been information on escaping food addiction when I was a kid.
It would have been helpful to me and to those in my circle of influence: parents, teachers, coaches, ministers, youth workers, camp counselors, physicians, friends, and my future husband.
It would have been priceless information that could’ve possibly saved me and my then-and-future family many years of needless pain and suffering.
My presentations can be customized to fit a wide spectrum of ages and demographics. Also, ample opportunity will be provided for Q & A’s and personal interaction afterward."
” . . . her writings and presentations are engaging, authentic, and applicable for today’s culture . . . “
Wellness Pastor at James River Church
Topics Related to Food Addiction Recovery:
- My Story Out of Food Addiction
- What is Food Addiction and How to Successfully Escape It
- Set Yourself Up for Success; Practical Tips and Simple Recipes
- The Powerful Freedom of Abstinence
- The Refrigerator is Never the Solution
- Help! I’m Addicted to Food
- Never Give Up; Gentle Care Through Hard Times
- The Benefits of Support and Spiritual Care in Addiction Recovery
Topics Related to Healthy Eating:
- Let’s Get Healthy! (inspiration)
- Delicious Meals: Food Prep and Cooking Shortcuts — Making Healthy Eating Convenient (live demonstration)
- Addiction Proof Children for the Best Life Possible (for parents, teachers, children’s and youth ministers--including easy recipe demonstrations)
- How to Support a Family Through the Aftermath of Suicide
- God is Close to the Brokenhearted / and Practical Helps for Healing a Broken Heart
- Even When I Walk Through the Dark Valley, God is With Me
- Gardening for Beginners (hands on workshop)
- How to Develop a Child’s Creativity
- What You Need to Know if You’re the Parent of an Artistically Gifted Child
- Anyone Can Learn to Draw — Including Adults! (hands on workshop)
- Painting for Pleasure (hands on workshop)
“Emily Boller is a great example of identifying and gaining victory
over some monumental issues in her life. She has embodied the theme of
‘Not Somehow, But Triumphantly.'”
Carl Sovine, Ph.D.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Fort Wayne, IN
“Emily’s passion for health doesn’t stop at her own front door.
She has brought healthy eating to church groups,
and she’s encouraged untold numbers of individuals to embrace health
and find their way to freedom from food addiction and illness too.”
The Rev. Susan Gilbert Zencka, D.Min.
Frame Memorial Presbyterian Church
Stevens Point, WI